Thursday, June 2, 2011

(F)un-employment schedule

So yesterday I heard back from two jobs I have been applying for, and well let's be honest, it feels real good to be wanted. Now I'm faced with a big decision, but the beauty is is that both have really, really good outcomes and options, so it's just deciding. I'm excited to move forward with life, and to start heading in a better direction...But with that being said, (f)un-employment has had some upsides. Here is a little look at my daily schedule:

9:00 AM- Wake up slowly
9:20 AM- Go up stairs and talk with Dam Dog or Mom
9:30 AM- Call potential employers and leave a message
9:32:30 AM- Make breakfast
9:40 AM- Eat Breakfast
9:55-12:00 PM- Watch Sports Center, apply for jobs, catch up on facebook, news, running news, and comedy websites, and generally waste time on the internet, as well as read.
12:00-1:30 PM - Run, do sit ups and push-ups, and shower (normally while listening to a podcast to learn Spanish)
1:30-2:30 PM- Shower and make lunch
2:30-4:00 PM- Go to the local Governor's Ranch pool, where I am the oldest person and actually enjoy adult swim (I know, it's sad)
4:15-4:45 PM- Nap
5:00 PM- Go up stairs
5:02-6:00 PM- Waste time on internet, play guitar, and read
6:00-7:30 PM- Watch Jeopardy, eat dinner with the family, and regroup
7:30-Bed time (between 12-2am)- Either go out with friends or watch movies, glee, or other random nonsense with the fam
repeat.

Goodbye lazy days, let's hope I still know how to work hard!

No comments: