Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Next Chapter

So, It has finally become apparent that through failed attempts to change locations, or delay starting TFA, I will be moving from Colorado in June to Chicago for the summer, then to St. Louis for two years. I'm really excited to do Teach for America, and St. Louis was my # 2 choice, but it is always hard to pack up and leave, especially for two years. But I'm on my way!

So, with this being said, here are a few of the things I'm going to miss about CO come June...

My Wonderful Family



My Lovely Girlfriend



Friends!



More Friends!



The Views from Campus





3860



Hiking



Good decisions



Going to Denver






But on the plus side, here are some things I'm not going to have to miss anymore http://3boysundermyroof.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Elissa said...

CHRIS-
(yeah maybe I blog stalk, its no big deal)
Congrats on your decision to do TFA!!!
You will be great!
elissa