Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I could get used to this

Just another day at the office. I got to work around nine, and set up tabling for the 2010 Denver/Colorado census at festivals like Mile high music fest, greek festival, pride, and black arts, then busy intern work. Next, I took an hour lunch at a nice chinese food restaurant on the boss' dime, then went back to work for a few more hours of festivals and intern toils. Finally, I ended the day with a free private party at the Chop House drinking mirco-brews and eating beef wellington, only to go to a free rockies game after the food ran out. I even got in a night run with a head lamp! I hope real life is always like this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds sexy, I'll quit my job and we can play together! Plus, you went running after all of that. Im truly proud.

Heather said...

That doesn't sound like any internship I've ever heard of. I'm very happy you're enjoying it - at least for now. I was worried you'd be way bored.