Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Joyeux Noel!

Merry Christmas to everyone from Paris! I hope this year has brought many glorious events. As for me, I couldn't have asked for a better year. Its weird not being home for Christmas, and this probably won't become a habit, but seeing the Champs Elysees and the Eiffel Tower was a nice consolation. So Merry Christmas to all, and if you can find time in your prayers for my christmas wish to make her flight, it would be greatly appreciated! Joyeux Noel et bonne annĂ©e!

2 comments:

pattiangel said...

Chris,
I'm glad you got your Christmas wish that Caroline made it in, I couldn't bear to think you were spending Christmas alone. Hope you both have a great time.
Love and Bleassings
Mom

Heather said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time. We missed you this Christmas - the boys especially. We could have used some of your talent on Rock Band, although Jack and Clayton were pretty good.