Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Procrastination

So i've been meaning to start this blog for awhile now, just to ease the hassle of the mass email to people who probably won't read it anyway, but I just never took the time. I couldn't think of a name, and I was trying to see everyone before I left, so now I sit in DIA twenty minutes before my flight finally blogging. 

I couldn't have asked for more from my last days in Colorado. They were amazing. I got to see all all my friends, spend time with Caroline, see my family, dive into a pool and scratch the entire right side of my face.... just all the things a person would want to do before they left the US. This has been a summer to remember, and has created so many wonderful memories, and now to top it off, I get to board a plane and be abroad for nearly six months. Life is at an all time high.

I fly into Casablanca today, spend four days there, and then created the rest of the itinerary as I go. School starts on the 27th, and I need to be in Rabat by the 26th, but until then, everything is fair game. 

I'll try to write on this as much as possible, but I can't promise much wisdom, insight, coherent sentences, nor good grammar or correct spelling. So on that note, bon voyage, and stay posted!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you got your blog up, and look forward to reading about your adventures. I'm sure you'll have plenty of material! Take care and be safe.

Heather

Unknown said...

Chris,
I look forward to hearing about each step of your adventure. I hate to give advice, but since I was your coach at one time, I feel a bit of entitlement! Write just a little bit each day...don't worry about editing it. Just get a thought or 2 down every day about how you are feeling...what made you glad/sad/mad/frustrated/awestruck/
bored. Soon you will have more to say & it will flow naturally like the pro that you are. As an Aussie friend once told me; "Keep your pecker up, mate!" (in the Australian vernacular this is NOT a reference to a body part)
Steve